This clever loop, called Ungrip, helps solve the problem of securely holding the increasingly bigger and slimmer smartphones on the market. Even with hand and arm weakness, keeping the phone close at all times becomes quick and simple.
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE: Unlike metal or plastic rings, the fabric is comfortable for the fingers.
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE: Ungrip‘s design allows you to hold the phone in dozens of ways!
- VERY SECURE: With its strong bond to the phone and strap around the finger, the phone is not going anywhere.
- BEAUTIFUL: The look of other solutions don’t go well with phones. But Ungrip‘s aesthetic adds to the phones.
- UNIVERSAL: Compatible with iPhones, most Android phones, and most phone cases.
One user with quadriplegia says, “Instead of putting my phone in my pocket, moving, then getting it out again, I can now just spin it around so that the phone is on the back of my hand, push a short distance and then just spin it back onto my palm again.
WARNING: Ungrip adheres to most flat, non-porous surfaces. It will not stick to rubber, soft-touch silicone, TPU, fabric, and those with waterproof coating.
You can buy one here.
Did you get the right answer? Leave your comments here.